In order for Pixibo to offer our services, Pixibo Pte. Ltd (Pixibo) needs certain information to be collected from Pixibo's Retail Partners and their users; Pixibo retail partners are third parties for whom Pixibo provides its online style and fit recommendation service. We take the privacy of this information very seriously and this policy is provided to explain how and why we collect information from our users.
By doing business with Pixibo in the manner described in this Data Protection Policy at any time on or after the Effective Date, you are accepting the practices described in this Data Protection Policy and you consent to the application of this Data Protection Policy to the collection, use, disclosure and storage of your Information as described.
- Collection of Personal Data
- Use of Personal Data
- Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
- Personal Data Security
- Users' rights to Personal Data
- Personal Data Breach
- Additional Terms
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1.1 INFORMATION PROVIDED BY PIXIBO RETAIL PARTNERS
When Pixibo retail partners establishes a contractual working relationship with Pixibo Pte Ltd, the following information are collected:
- Contact Information i.e. Name, Job Title, Company Address, Telephone Number, Email Addresses, Signatures, and content of any email exchange
- Dashboard account log-in information (username and encrypted password)
1.2 INFORMATION PROVIDED BY USERS OF PIXIBO RETAIL PARTNERS
Pixibo's services on our retail partners websites can be accessed without registering. In order to receive a style and fit recommendation for an item, users are asked to submit the following information through various applications:
- Bra Size
- Fit Preferences
- Style Preferences
- Past Purchase Input (Optional)
- Reference clothing item or brand (Optional)
1.3 INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
When users visit the sites of Pixibo (www.wearepixibo.com) or sites of Pixibo retail partners, the following information are collected automatically.
- IP address of the computer they are using;
- Type of browser and operating system they are using;
- Date and time they access our website;
- Name and URL of retrieved files;
- Name of Internet access Provider; and
- The Internet address of the site from which they linked directly to our website.
The most common sources of 1.2 and 1.3 include:
These cookies are not required for site functionality. Persistent and session cookies can be used on the website of Pixibo's retail partners. A persistent cookie gets entered by users' web browser into the "Cookies" folder on their computer and remains in this "Cookies" folder after they close their browser. Persistent cookies may be used by their browser on subsequent visits to the site. A session cookie is held temporarily in their computer's memory and disappears after they close their browser. Information collected in our log files such as IP addresses, referring URLs and more may be used by us.
Users can always control cookies and instruct their browser to stop accepting cookies or to notify them before accepting a cookie by changing their preferences or settings. In most cases they should be able to accept cookies for the primary site but restrict the use of third party cookies. They may also block cookies from specific websites or clear out all cookies. Additionally, third-party widgets may install cookies depending on their configuration. Users are not required to accept any cookies to use this site.
We may periodically collect Information about users from our retail partners, business partners, contractors and other third parties; only when users have explicitly expressed consent to the use of their information. For example, retail partners may provide us with purchase history of their users so that we can provide better fit recommendations.
2. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Pixibo uses information from our retail partners and their users strictly for provisioning & administration of services, which includes but is not limited to:
- Generating size and detailed fit recommendation;
- Communicate necessary information to our retail partners and their users;
- Test and improve Pixibo or our retail partners' systems and services
- Conduct research and development for future products
- Fulfil any requirements as requested by retail partners and/or its users
- Announcements for informative reasons such as company and industry news, new services and products, notifications for promotional events, and notification emails
- Billing, customer support and account management (for Pixibo retail partners only)
- Legal disclosure (only if reasonably necessary)
These data are kept as long as necessary to offer Pixibo's services or as long as it is required by law. Data cannot be removed if there are legal obligations or legal grounds to keep these data.
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
It is of utmost importance to Pixibo to protect information provided by Pixibo Retail Partners and their users. Pixibo will not share or disclose your personally identifiable information outside Pixibo Pte Ltd., except as specifically set forth in this Data Protection Policy. PIXIBO DOES NOT SELL OR RENT INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES.
4. PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
Pixibo has established stringent measures to secure and protect information you provide. We use industry-standard technology and organizational safety measures to protect your data from accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss and/or destruction as well as unauthorized access.
Pixibo will implement and maintain technical and organisational measures (TOMs) to ensure an appropriate level of security. TOMs are subject to technical progress and further development. Pixibo reserves the right to modify the TOMs provided that the functionality and security of the services are not degraded.
5. USERS' RIGHTS TO PERSONAL DATA
Pixibo retail partners and their users are entitled to:
- Retrieve their personal data;
- Rectify any inaccurate information about them
- Remove their personal data
- Restrict or disallow the use of their personal data
These requests can be made by Pixibo Retail Partners by sending an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org
. In this regard, Pixibo will comply with the data subject's Right to Erasure as per Article 17 of GDPR. Please note that under any legal obligations or law enforcement request that Pixibo is obligated to comply, the above rights may not stand. 6. PERSONAL DATA BREACH
Pixibo will notify the retail partner without undue delay after becoming aware of a Personal Data Breach. Pixibo will promptly investigate the data breach if it occurred on Pixibo infrastructure or in another area that Pixibo is responsible for and will assist the retail partner as set out in Section 7. 7. ASSISTANCE
Pixibo will assist retail partner with technical and organisational measures, insofar as possible, for the fulfillment of the retail partner's obligation to comply with the rights of Data Subjects and in ensuring compliance with Retail Partner's obligations relating to the security of Processing, the notification of a Personal Data Breach and the Data Protection Impact Assessment, taking into account the information available to Pixibo.
The retail partner can make a written request for any assistance referred to in this policy. 8. ADDITIONAL TERMS
Pixibo do not market to or knowingly collect Personal Data from minors in compliance with the Children's and Minor's Privacy. Therefore, Parents of minors holds the responsibility when their Child provides any form of personal data. QUESTIONS
Copyright Pixibo Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.